Commercial Cleaning For Peoria Healthcare Facilities
Cleaning Hospitals Is Serious Business
Here at SERVPRO of Peoria, our professionals are trained in adhering to the highest sanitation standards.
We understand that time is crucial for both your operations and your patients. Our technicians know how to handle regulated medical waste and undergo special training to work in operating rooms and other restricted areas, always adhering to HIPPA regulations.
SERVPRO also coordinates with environmental and infection control teams to monitor progress and make sure that all necessary health certifications are obtained prior to completing any job. Our number one priority is to quickly and safely take full responsibility of your cleanup needs so that you are free to focus on your number one priority: your patients.
Our experience in the healthcare industry has given us the ability to provide a variety of detailed services for the following healthcare facilities: Hospitals, Assisted Living Centers, Outpatient Surgical Centers, Electronics and Machine Restoration, Hospice Facilities, Senior Living Facilities, Medical Office Buildings, Document Drying and Restoration
From hospitals and large medical complexes to clinics and trauma centers, SERVPRO of Peoria works to make your healthcare facility disaster “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO now for help today: (309) 637-7300
Commercial Cleaning For Peoria Fast Food Facilities
Good Service Fast, That's SERVPRO!
Here at SERVPRO of Peoria, our first priority is getting your business, kitchen, and dining room back in operation as quickly as possible.
When disaster strikes your fast food restaurant, you need the expertise of a specialized team who is experienced in food service cleanup.
At SERVPRO®, our expert teams are trained in health codes, regulations and the use of food safe products. They understand the importance of getting your dining room, kitchen or production operational as quickly as possible.
We’ll work to ensure all surfaces are restored and sanitized to health and food safety specifications and you are able to get back to business and your patrons can get back to the food.
Our experience in the food services industry has given us the ability to provide a variety of detailed services for the following facility types: Food Manufacturing Facilities, Food Distribution Centers, Fast Food Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Senior Living Facility Kitchens, Educational Cafeterias.
From restaurants and cafeterias to national distribution centers, SERVPRO® of Peoria works to make your food service facility disaster “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO Today to get started now: (309) 637-7300
Storm Damage Aftermath in Peoria
Don't be scared of Storm Damage!
Thunderstorms, tornadoes, and flash flooding are common with severe weather conditions in the Peoria area.
Because of this, you’ll find many storm damage restoration companies servicing Illinois. And with so many choices, it can be confusing to know which is the best at handling emergency residential restoration services.
Beyond looking at costs, it’s important also to consider how trustworthy a company is and what track record they have. Use this helpful guide below to help you accurately compare storm damage restoration business in Peoria:
- Experienced In Emergency Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration. It’s important to ask if the company is well equipped and experienced with storm damage and not just water damage. Storm damage could mean layers of mud in the living room, a tree through your roof, sewage in the basement, and so much more than the usual water damage. SERVPRO is familiar and experienced in dealing with aspects of flood damage restoration --especially the unexpected kind.
- Enthusiastic Customers. Some residential flood damage restoration businesses may be satisfied with “happy customers”, but we aim to have enthusiastic customers. With the fastest response time, SERVPRO addresses your concerns quickly and thoroughly. We work alongside you and your insurance company, taking care of every aspect of your storm damage concerns, saving you time, money, and worry. The result is a home that looks as if water damage never occurred and enthusiastic customers that are proud to recommend us to their friends.
- Community and Better Business Bureau Affiliation. Businesses that make an effort to be a part of their community often take bigger strides in servicing their neighbors. SERVPRO of Peoria is a member of several professional leagues and organizations in Peoria as well as part of the prestigious BBB. If you're unsure if a home restoration company is IICRC certified or part of the BBB, visit their respected websites and search the listings.
Call on SERVPRO for the fastest and most complete flood damage restoration for both residential and commercial. For a 24-hour emergency response to storm damage call (309) 637-7300
Burn Awareness Month Is February
Practice Burn Awareness!
We thought it was a good time to share some tips that could keep you and your family safe from getting burned.
Scalds are one of the leading causes of burns in children under the age of 9 in the United States.
- To prevent your children from being scalded by hot water make sure that you are checking the temperature of their bath water before placing them in the bathtub.
- To ensure that your water won't be too hot adjust your Hot Water Heater to no more than 120 degrees F so that the chance of having water hot enough to scald someone is drastically reduced.
- When cooking, make sure you turn your pot handles in over the counters so that they don't get knocked over by you or your kids by accident.
If you do get burned the best thing you can do first is to place the burned area under cool (not cold) water for a few minutes to lessen the severity of the burn.
If any scalds are from the result of a fire and the damage is too much for you to clean yourself, call SERVPRO (309) 637-7300
Is This Black Mold In My Peoria Home
Is This Black Mold In My Peoria Home
Do you know what the signs of Black Mold are in your Peoria home?
Usually, you can smell mold before you will ever see it. Mold can be extremely harmful to you.
If you experience sudden health-related problems, you might have a black mold problem.
We suggest you call a black mold specialist at SERVPRO to come inspect your home or office and let the franchise professional decide if there is indeed a mold problem or not. SERVPRO has professional grade equipment to handle black mold so your mind can rest easy.
After the inspection and mitigation of the mold make sure you have the SERVPRO specialist come back out and follow up on the fact that the mold has been removed.
If you need a qualified company to remove the mold call SERVPRO at (309) 637-7300
Peoria Mold Damage Tips
Do Not Touch The Mold.
What should you do until help arrives:
In as little as 48 hours, mold can become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or some other kind of leak. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, your primary focus should be safety:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- The mold may present a greater risk to children, and the elderly.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact a SERVPRO Franchise Professional for mold remediation services.
What NOT to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Have a Mold Problem? Call Today (309) 637-7300
Graffiti and Vandalism Clean Up
Don't let graffiti get ruin your building, SERVPRO can clean it for you.
SERVPRO is recognized as leaders in helping property owners recover quickly from fire and water damage.
SERVPRO of Peoria also provides general cleaning and deodorization services for situations resulting from vandalism including graffiti, egg, spoiled foods and human or animal waste.
Here are a few Vandalism Do's and Don'ts:
- Hose or wash egg or other residue damage from the building exterior as soon as possible.
- Carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers revealing the ingredients of products used in vandalism or other damage.
- Record and photograph when possible.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged appliances.
- Discard broken or damaged pieces of porcelain, furniture or other contents that may be used for repair.
For a few more tips and services we provide click here.
If you have experienced vandalism and need it cleaned as soon as possible, call SERVPRO at (309) 637-7300.
We'll make it look "Like it never even happened.®"
Being Prepared In Peoria
Are you ready?
In recent years, many different types of disasters have affected the United States.
Flooding, tornadoes, hurricanes, wildfires, and blizzards are natural disasters that can threaten your home, business, and community.
Now is the time to think about the basics, things you will need in advance of an emergency; how you will communicate, what supplies you will need to keep in your home, car or office.
Build an emergency supply kit to ensure your family is equipped and ready for any type of disaster. The more you know about what to do in an emergency, the more confident and secure you will feel in your abilities to manage through a disaster.
Preparing is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. The best time to plan for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens.
No one ever plans for a disaster, but now, you can plan for it. Contact your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professionals for more information and tools to help you be "Ready for whatever happens."
Be Safe While Keeping Warm This Winter
Be safe and Keep Warm
50% of all residential heating-related fires are reported during the months of December, January & February
Here are 7 quick tips to keep safe while you keep warm this winter:
- Keep anything flammable at least three feet away from heating equipment, like the furnace, fireplace, wood stove, or a portable space heater. Have a three foot “kid-free zone” around open fires and space heaters.
- Remember to turn portable heaters off when leaving the room or going to bed.
- Always use the right kind of fuel, specified by the manufacturer, for fuel burning space heaters.
- Make sure the fireplace has a sturdy screen to stop sparks from flying into the room. Ashes should be cool before putting them in a metal container. Keep the container a safe distance away from your home.
- Have heating equipment and chimneys cleaned and inspected every year by a qualified professional.
- Have a qualified professional install stationary space heating equipment, water heaters or central heating equipment according to the local codes and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Test smoke alarms monthly.
If you do have a fire damage this winter call SERVPRO of Peoria right away! (309) 637-7300
Contaminated Water Damage In Peoria
Get Safe The Call SERVPRO!
DO YOU HAVE WATER DAMAGE FROM CONTAMINATED WATER IN YOUR PEORIA HOME?
Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas.
Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air.
Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
Use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to the contaminated areas.
If you have experienced a water damage and you do not know if the water could be contaminated or not it is always better to err on the side of caution.
Treat the water as if it were contaminated to make sure you are maximizing your efforts to keep you and everyone around you safer.
Then call the experts at SERVPRO of Peoria | (309) 637-7300.